Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A new life, new family member

(illustration image)

It's been a long time since i've been so busy with my own life & with my work. So, since i have a spare time this morning, i felt i want to share a new life in my family with all of us today. When i woke up this morning, 1st thing that i heard was a little softy voice came across to my ears. Its sound doesn't makes sense since my cat still young. Actually i have 3 cats which 2 are still in early age, less 1 year old while the other one is about 1 year 2 months.

Then i get up & thought to myself to get see what is really going on. When i open the door of my bath room, its really true what i have thought that is my older cat, Netty have safe delivered a cute kitten, white yellowish colour. I took the kitten and clean its body then put into the clean cage, which before this cage was belong to its mom.

I wondered if there another coming kitten from Netty. But as i short of time to go to office, i just left them two into the cage & plan to come home in this afternoon to monitor their condition. I hope, unexpected new life from Netty will be healthy, become active & very loyalty cat.

1 comment:

  1. wewit...cute kitten. i do like cat too... especially those yang still small n smart. hehehe. do join my blog too

    ReplyDelete