Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tsunami by 8.9 ritcher scale earthquke at Japan

Today i have meeting on the Pulau Payar case at JTLM, Kedah. As the meeting ended early at 11.30am, me and my senoir decided go to Pekan Rabu there but not so interesting as we need to rush back to the airport. Actually my flight at 9.10pm but as i'm the one left, i just stay at the airport untill my flight time. Rrrrrrrrrrr....soooooo boring................luckyly i brought my laptop.

So here i am, fullfill my time on this blog. After search Google engine, i hit on the Japan current situation video. So pity Japan.....i couldn't image how lucky we are (Malaysian) among other country. Here some link of the hidrodynamic effect from the Tsunami.

Tsunami Due T0 8.9 Earthquake At Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment